Lydia Slate Blue Maxi Dress
$ 43.00 $ 82.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 6, 32B cup size and wearing size Small.
- Bekah is 5'10, 36C cup and wearing size Large.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
- maternity pictures
I wore this dress for my maternity photos and they turned out great! I am usually a size 16/18 and was 36 weeks pregnant when I wore this! I am 5’4” and the dress is very long but I wore a high heel and it worked out fine.
This dress was perfect to wear during pregnancy and was beautiful in maternity photos. It has plenty of fabric that covered my 36+ week baby bump well. It also has plenty of stretch in the back waistline that added extra comfort. Great quality in material and fit (plenty of length for 2”-3” heels for someone around 5’7”). I did wear a tank top underneath to cover my bust, but I prefer to do so with most wrap front dresses since I don’t like showing cleavage. Would definitely recommend!
Perfect sizing, I am 40 weeks in the picture shown
Perfect fit Fabric very beautiful
Dress fit as expected and I got so many compliments!