Lydia Slate Blue Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 6, 32B cup size and wearing size Small.
- Bekah is 5'10, 36C cup and wearing size Large.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
- maternity pictures
Had a problem with package never arriving. Because I bought the warranty (for less than a dollar), I contacted them and they shipped one out right away and it came just 2 days later. Impeccable service and the dress is of the highest quality. Thank you!
Wore to a wedding when I was 7 months pregnant and it was perfect! Great material, color and style. Plus plenty of space for my growing belly.
I recently purchased 2 dresses from Baltic Born, this one and the Lydia deep topaz floral dress. This dress is beautiful, comfortable and well made, and the color is exactly as shown. I would have had to adjust wrap front a bit for a little more modesty, but it seriously will look beautiful on anyone with a waistline, LOL...but as I’m currently fighting a menopausal waist, it was not as flattering on me. The other dress has a higher waist, and is very comfortable, and I also won’t have to adjust the neckline at all.
I would say that the length is good but the arms are too tight especially to be labeled as an xxxl. So because of that cannot wear it.
I am 6ft tall and this dress was long enough! That NEVER happens. The quality was great, it's super flattering and the color is true to the pictures online. It does run big... I had to return it for a smaller size, but otherwise zero complaints.