Lydia Maxi Dress | Slate Blue
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem
- Sleeves are unlined
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic
- Elastic waist with connected sash
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4 and wearing size S
- Bekah is 5'10, 36C cup, size 10 and wearing size L
So I ordered the Lydia Maxi Dress in Slate blue for my baby shower, and not only did it get here quickly but I fell in love with it, as did everyone else that attended and saw my pictures! The fit was perfect and the length was long but it looked good not too long. Would definitely order from here again!
This dress made me feel like Cinderella for my maternity pics. I’m 5’10, pretty athletically built, and about 200lbs at 34 weeks pregnant. It was pretty long on me, but I wore wedges and just hiked it up as I walked. Honestly, the extra length looked even more beautiful in pictures. Sleeves are nice and flowy too for anyone with thicker arms and broad shoulders like me! 10/10 recommend this dress!!!
Good buying experience, went back & forth on sizing & would definitely say go for the smaller size, but still will wear the larger! It is extra long, I may have to have it hemmed to floor length - even wearing heels & I am 5’8”
I wore this to a wedding. It was perfect and so comfortable. I love that it was long enough for me - 5’11”.
LOVED IT!!!! Not only did I get it mailed to me so fast (which normally doesn’t happen) I can honestly say this was the first dress where I felt so glamorous and got so many compliments. The dress was so comfortable too. This was actually my very first grown up, feminine, elegant dress I have ever purchased and I’m so glad I did!