- Fully lined chiffon material, apart from unlined sleeves
- Three functioning gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic
- Elastic waist with connected ties
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind
- The models are wearing 3' inch heels in photos, please take into account for length
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Angela is 5'6", cup size 34C, size 6 and wearing size S
- Trina is 5'6, cup size 32C, size 2 and is wearing size S
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
Lydia Maxi dress
I would give 5 stars if the sleeve were better proportioned . Love the color (Stone), and the fabric. Sleeve is tight in the upper arm area.
Overall, I loved my Lydia. However, the busts are very low cut, and not at all forgiving. I made it work, but this ***** ***** gal was on the struggle bus. I used a pin to help. A suggestion I'd make would be to have more flexible cups or a ***** option. Sizing is tricky with a bigger bust, especially when not all of the dresses fit the same in my experience. I've bought 3 different dresses and all of them fit differently. But, they are GORGEOUS
I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and wore this dress. As for the fit, I think it ran a little large. I got it altered since I wanted it to look perfect. Also pretty long (I'm 5'4" and it wouldn't have worked for me if I didn't get it altered-but that was fine with me because I knew I was taking it to a seamstress). The dress was great quality and the color was also beautiful! I'm happy to have added this dress to my collection.
loved the dress, ran big