Lydia Topaz Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Becca is 5'10, 34C cup, size 10 and wearing size large.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4/6, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- This style runs slightly large, we recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
- maternity photos
I wore this for maternity pictures and it was perfect! I wore it at 8 months pregnant. I’m 5’4 and was about 250 lbs at this point in my pregnancy. I ordered and XXL, and it fit well.
I received sooooo many compliments on this dress! It fit so well, color was very flattering, and was just beautiful! The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is the return policy. They don’t offer refunds, only store credit, so it took two orders to get the sizing right. I couldn’t get my money back, only a credit. I mean, I’m sure I can find another beautiful dress, but it would have been nice to get the money back!
I love this dress and think it's totally gorgeous and flattering. Only two things kept it from a 5-star review for me... One, the color wasn't quite what I thought it would be. That only matters because I needed it as a bridesmaid dress. Two, it's far too long for me and I'll need to get it hemmed. Minor inconvenience, really. Overall, it's such a beautiful dress and I feel like a goddess in it!
Loveeeee this dress! My maternity photos turned out great! It was pretty long on me (I’m 5’2”) but I didn’t mind that for pictures. I ordered a size small, which is my normal pre-pregnancy size.
I wore this dress to my cousin’s wedding and I got so many compliments on it! It looks great and it is very comfortable. It is pretty long, so I had to get it hemmed. The only other issue is if you have wide shoulders, it might be a little tight. Other than that, it’s an absolutely stunning dress and I can’t wait to wear it again! My measurements: 5’6ish, 175 lbs, 32DDD. I got a medium