Meghan Mulberry Velvet Wrap Maxi
- Beautiful quality mid-weight velvet material, suitable for all seasons
- True wrap style
- Beautiful deep red color with hint of purple undertone
- Mid length sleeves with slight bell
- Maxi length
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Slight stretch throughout
- Steam from inside if needed
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Angela is 5’6”, cup size 34C, pant size 4-6, and is wearing a size small
- Dani is 5'8", cup size 44DDD/44F and wearing size XXXLarge
- Fits true to size.
- This dress has slight stretch and is adjustable with the wrap style.
- If bigger busted, we recommend sizing up.
- We recommend sizing up after 25 weeks.
- bridesmaid dress
This dress has a very flattering fit and is bump friendly. I was disappointed the color was not like the picture because I ordered it for a wedding I’m going to be in. I had to return because the color is more of a cranberry/magenta color than the darker burgundy looking color of the model photo.
I absolutely love the color and fit of all of the velvet dresses, ultimately it was up to her to choose the color and we’re going with Spice! Great for bridesmaid dresses, I only wish I had them back in 2019 for my wedding!
I love the style. The color is not as dark as the picture shows, but is pretty. I did have to hem it a lot, but I knew I would from other reviews. Over all very happy with the dress and experience with the company.
This dress was perfect! The velvet was soft, and it was the perfect red color I was looking for! It was a little long for me, as I was on the boarder of XS and S. I would recommend sizing down if you’re right on the edge of these two sizes. It was amazing quality and the perfect dress for my engagement photos.
Once I figured how to wrap the dress, I was in love. The fabric is so soft and the color is beautiful. I purchased to wear as a bridesmaid dress and will def wear again for other occasions. Runs true to size, purchased a XS, had to get altered for my height and chest size (5’2, 130, Size B cup).