Meghan Velvet Wrap Maxi Dress | Gold
- Beautiful quality mid-weight velvet material, suitable for all seasons
- True wrap style
- Beautiful yellow gold color
- Mid length sleeves with slight bell
- Maxi length
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Slight stretch throughout
- Steam from inside if needed
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Trina is 5’6, cup size 32C, and is wearing a size small.
- Bekah is 5'10, 36C cup and wearing size xlarge.
- Fits true to size.
- This dress has slight stretch and is adjustable with the wrap style.
- If bigger busted, we recommend sizing up.
- We recommend sizing up after 25 weeks.
VERY pleased. Ordered 2 of 4 dresses needed for our daughters wedding. Waiting for sizes to be restocked to finish up our order. Pleased with service and fabric.
This dress is beautiful! The material is stunning, love the sleeves too. I was just a bit dumb because I couldn’t see the hole to use to wrap the dress around so for the longest time I couldn’t figure out how it worked but now I know, it’s super easy. A bit longer than I was expecting and also I’m large in the bust so it’s REALLY “cleavy”. If you want to wear a bra with this it would have to be super plunge. Other than that, no complaints. Arrived really quickly too! So glad I discovered Baltic born!
My sister made is brides maids purchase the dress. All of us had to get it hemmed.
This dress is so gorgeous!!! It has a good weight to it, the velvet texture is plush, and it photographs really well. The beautiful gold color on this one just glows in the right light. Baltic Born offers a lot of value and I've already given recommendations to my friends. I'm already looking forward to an occasion where I can buy the Meghan dress in another color! My baby bump grew significantly during the weeks between ordering this dress and the maternity photo session and it still fit perfectly. There was some gaping on the chest but if I had the appropriate bra it wouldn't have been a problem. Keep in mind that this is a true wrap dress so you can easily adjust the fit as your body grows. I'm 5'10, almost 200lbs and at 32 weeks at the time of the photos and I wore size XL.
I love this dress