Odyssey Navy One Piece Swimsuit
- Stunning open neckline.
- Mesh inserts on hip area and mesh stomach area.
- Full coverage bottom.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- Clip closure at back.
- Removable breast pads.
- If longer through the torso or have larger hips, we recommend ordering up one size.
- Trina is 5'6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B, size 4 and wearing size small.
- XS (0-2) S (4-6) M (6-8) L (8-10)
- Hand wash, do not bleach. Do not iron, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry.
This is such an amazing dress! The fabric is great and so soft!
Mom of three, and this suit makes me feel covered and sexy! I am 5’5’ usually a size 8, longer torso and very particular about my one pieces because they rarely fit, ordered the L for length and I am very pleased.
Was disappointed that this suit runs small. If you're a true size large, probably don't buy. If a medium, upsize to large. If you have any love handles, there is elastic around the top edge of the hip part that will accentuate that. Also back has a bra like clasp closure that is really difficult to reach around and close once on. Cups are lightly padded. Kind of just an awkward suit all together. It's really cute, but wish the fit was different. Purchased a large, I'm a 5'7" and usually a 6 or 8 for reference.