Pippa Ruffle Maxi Dress
- Beautiful material that flows and moves beautifully - heavier than chiffon but still lightweight
- V neck embellished trim
- V back with self tie
- Smocked waist and sleeve cuff
- Tiered ruffle skirt with embellished details
- Lined from bodice to mid thigh
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry, steam for wrinkles if needed
- La’i is 5'3, cup size 34B, size 4/6 and wearing size S
- Brinley is 5'5, 7 months pregnant, size 4 and wearing size S
All US returns are free!
STORE CREDIT only for all qualifying returns
21 days from the date of delivery to mail your return back
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
- store credit
Love everything about this dress got one in green also!
Beautiful dress. Fits true to size. Loved the color.
I love it! Quality dress is wonderful, I wear large size for family meeting
I bought this to attend a wedding with a daytime ceremony and nighttime reception and it is perfect!! So pretty, so much material in the skirt, great detailing! Color is great and fabric is like a very heavy, opaque chiffon. It looks fantastic! I bought a size S and it fit perfectly including length - I'm 5'6", 30DDD and dress size 2/4. Low back is super cute and plunge neckline is as well. Because I have a bigger bust for my size and dress very modestly I'll be tucking a cami and underskirt beneath just to get a bit more coverage, but it looks SUPER cute with those and doesn't detract from the overall vibe at all. It also matches SO many of my hijabs! Can't wait to wear it for this wedding and lots of parties in the future! My new go to! I kind of want to buy all the colors now...
More beautiful in person! Light, quality material, with a flattering fit! I am normally a dress size 8/10 + 36B, and the medium was perfect. This was my first purchase from Baltic Born, and I will be ordering again (sooner rather than later) :)