Santa Fe Embroidered Dress
- Off white material with colorful embroidery throughout
- Fully lined
- Elastic at sleeves
- Smocking at back waist
- V neck and back with self tie
- Amazing quality and beautiful movement
- Bump friendly
- Shell: 100% Rayon, lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, dry cleaning recommended.
Sizing + Fit:
- Trina is 5’6”, cup size 32D, pant size 2 and wearing size small
- Brinley is 5'4", 7 months pregnant, size 4 and wearing size small
- Fits true to size
- Baltic Born
Absolutely love this dress. So comfortable and beautiful. Got so many compliments
Absolutely love this dress! The neckline is not too low and is pretty supportive. The sleeves came up a bit higher on my arms than in the image, but they were not uncomfortable or tight. Overall, great dress!
I wore this dress for a date night and got so many compliments while we were out! It was extremely flattering and I was even able to go braless :-D I am short/petite and the length was perfect! Big plus that this is bump-friendly as well.
I can’t wait to wear this dress in our beach pictures! I will be 6 months post baby belly and it beautifully camouflages the places I need to not accent :)
When I saw this dress online, I immediately knew it was exactly what I wanted for engagement pictures. It was everything I dreamed of - white with splashes of color, flowy but hugs the right curves, a little bit bohemian, and COMFORTABLE. It would be an excellent choice for both hot and cool weather, and my photographer couldn't stop complimenting how beautiful it photographed! I highly recommend this dress to everyone who wants to feel BEAUTIFUL while wearing it.