Sofia Olive Velvet Maxi Dress
- Incredible quality velvet material.
- Surplice V neck with elastic waist band.
- Maxi length with elbow length sleeves.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Lined from waist to mid thigh.
- Fits true to size.
- Dress does have stretch, so if between sizes, size down.
- Allison is 5'4, cup size 32C, size 4 and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 59.5" Bust: 31.75" Waist: 22" Shoulder: 13" Bicep: 11.5"
- Small - Length: 60" Bust: 33.75" Waist: 24" Shoulder: 13.5" Bicep: 12"
- Medium - Length: 60.5" Bust: 35.75" Waist: 26" Shoulder: 14" Bicep: 12.5"
- Large - Length: 61" Bust: 37.75" Waist: 28" Shoulder: 14.5" Bicep: 13"
- XLarge - Length: 61" Bust: 39.75" Waist: 30" Shoulder: 15" Bicep:" 13.5"
- XXLarge - Length: 61.25" Bust: 41.75" Waist: 32" Shoulder: 15.5" Bicep: 14"
- XXXLarge - Length: 61.75" Bust: 43.75" Waist: 34" Shoulder: 16" Bicep: 14.5"
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Steaming recommended for wrinkles.
- Ironing NOT recommended. If you must, iron from the inside. Do not iron or steam for more than 2 seconds.
I am 5'2” and 6 months pregnant, but usually about 140 lbs. A medium fit fine even over the bump. I wore the dress for an outdoor photo shoot. It was a bit long - if I were to wear it out normally I would pair with higher heels or hem it. The velvet looked beautiful in the pictures. Lots of compliments.
Super trendy and fashion forward dress. Loved buying from this site.
Well constructed dresses. Good company to do business with
Loved the length of sleeve on this one! Again I can’t say enough about the material! I am going to enjoy this dress for a while!
I really wanted to love this dress. The color olive and the material and shine were perfection. But the sizing is really weird. I ordered size S. The bust is so loose and gaping. Even if I pin it up it doesn't sit right. I am 34D bra size and never really had an issue like this. In most stores i comfortably wear a size 6 or S. Additionally it is for very tall women. I'm 5'3" and I would need to alter atleast 6 inches to wear this dress with heels. I wish there are petite sizes available, considering a large number of women are much shorter than 6ft, and don't want to spend money altering our clothes. This store has good quality dresses I believe but based on reviews on all dresses it feels like the sizing is their main issue. I have started a return for this dress and I will only get store credit. So hopefully the next item I order is something better.