Sofia Shell Velvet Maxi Dress
- Incredible quality velvet material.
- Surplice V neck with elastic waist band.
- Maxi length with elbow length sleeves.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Lined from waist to mid thigh.
- Fits true to size.
- Dress does have stretch, so if between sizes, size down.
- Trina is 5'6, cup size 32D, pant size 0 and wearing size XSmall.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 58" Bust: 31.75" Waist: 22" Shoulder: 13" Bicep: 11.5"
- Small - Length: 58.5" Bust: 33.75" Waist: 24" Shoulder: 13.5" Bicep: 12"
- Medium - Length: 59" Bust: 35.75" Waist: 26" Shoulder: 14" Bicep: 12.5"
- Large - Length: 59.5" Bust: 37.75" Waist: 28" Shoulder: 14.5" Bicep: 13"
- XLarge - Length: 60" Bust: 39.75" Waist: 30" Shoulder: Bicep:" 13.5"
- XXLarge - Length: 60.5" Bust: 41.25" Waist: 32" Shoulder: 15.5" Bicep: 14"
- XXXLarge - Length: 61" Bust: 43.75" Waist: 34" Shoulder: 16" Bicep: 14.5"
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Steaming recommended for wrinkles.
- Ironing NOT recommended. If you must, iron from the inside. Do not iron or steam for longer than 2 seconds.
It was a little bit pricey for the quality it is but still a great, nice dress!
The dress is beautiful and I got a ton of compliments at my friends bridal shower! But it was very long I had to hem it and stitch the front a little because I didn’t want to show a lot of cleavage. Otherwise the dress was very classy!
I ordered this dress in the shell color, which I ended up not being a huge fan of (I think it was a bit too close to my skin color). However, I loved the sleeve length and velvet material! I did end up returning it , but would still recommend this dress to others!
I love some of the other dresses and find that they run big. I ordered a size smaller and found the sleeves to be pretty short as well as the busy a bit tight. Might have done well to go a size up for this one. The color was a light pink and very pretty, could work well for a shower