Swiss Dot Blue Maxi Dress
One of our favorite custom designs yet! Features:
- Off shoulder style
- Swiss Dot flowy material
- Elastic waist and elastic at top shoulder hem
- Tiered skirt style
- Lined to knee
- Bump friendly
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Sizing + Fit:
- Length: Floor length, size small measures 52.5".
- Bust: Great for any bust sizes.
- Waist: Elastic waist that accommodates all frames.
- Hip: Not fitted, fuller skirt allows room for hips.
- Angela is 5’6, 32D cup, pant size 4 and wearing size small.
- Fits true to size, if between sizes we recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, order your pre-pregnancy size.
- baby bump
I wore this for my maternity photos and loved it! It's so flattering and perfect for maternity. I ordered my normal size and have been able to wear it post baby too.
I bought this to use for my maternity photos! The quality of this dress is impeccable, I can’t speak to that enough! I even told a friend it was better quality than my bridesmaid’s dresses were for my wedding and a fraction of the cost! The material and fit were both perfect and my photos turned out amazing! I love that I was able to get my regular size and it worked with a bump but I can also wear it without a bump too! I plan on purchasing in other colors! Highly recommend this one!
I love this dress and the color! It’s so flattering on any skin tone (I’m very pale and it works great!). The fit is wonderful too. Great for a bump or no bump which is perfect for me and my growing family :) the material is really sturdy as well and nice quality.
The dress is super cute and fits great even with a big baby bump!
I love this dress! It is comfortable and beautiful at the same time. A problem with strapless dresses is that they ride up and you constantly are pulling them down but I did not have that with this dress. The elastic band was firm enough to prevent it from moving, yet wasn’t uncomfortable nor did it leave a mark, after wearing it for hours. My only issue was the elastic band is white and shows through the thin fabric. Depending on who you ask, this could be rather bothersome.