Tokyo Lace + Mesh Teddy in Ivory
FINAL SALE ITEM.
- Delicate mesh and lace material with eyelash lace at bust
- Underwire bust with mesh lining
- Adjustable straps
- Snap closure at crotch. Double row of snaps for adjustable length.
- Cheeky thong bottom.
- Stretch throughout
- Fits true to size.
- Model is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size small.
- Approximate Measurements (lace and mesh are very stretchy):
- Small - Length: 27" Bust: 24" Waist: 22"
- Medium - Length: 28" Bust: 26" Waist: 24"
- Large - Length: 29.5" Bust: 28" Waist: 26"
- Hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry. Do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
The item overall was very cheaply made, not good material or worth even the sale price. The sizing measurements are off because it didn’t fit me in the bust area even though I sized down. I’m disappointed Baltic won’t let me return or at least exchange this item. It was for my wedding and I planned to get other dresses here but I’m glad I didn’t
This bodysuit is gorgeous! I ordered a size large and am a size 8-10. The bodice fit well and has stretch. I have a 36DDD chest and they fit, but not super well. This is the only thing that semi-fits out of my order, so I can make it work. My advice is not to order if you are above a D cup! The main problems that I had were with customer service. I reached out before ordering for sizing help and was told the large should fit by chest. I ordered this knowing that I could not return or exchange, but ordered because they seemed confident that it would fit. Although this bodysuit fits alright, the rest of my order did not. I reached out to Baltic Born and sent a message with feedback for them to help other women. The response that I got was "thanks for the feedback." I am very disappointed that their goal is to empower women and they did not do that for me at all. I would have appreciated an apology or if they would have shown that they cared a little more. I am giving this 3 stars because of the bodysuit itself, but their customer service needs improvement.