- A dress as unique as you are
- Cream, champagne color based velvet with accents of pink, rust and brown
- Due to the warm tones in the floral design there is a peachy tint; may look more pink toned in certain lighting
- Velvet material with a burnout mesh floral print
- Crossover surplice neckline
- Flowy short sleeves
- Elastic waistband with detached self-tie sash
- Maxi skirt with leg slit
- Fully lined excluding sleeves
- 100% Polyester
- Trina is 5'6, cup size 32D, size 2 and wearing size S
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
- engagement photos
5’9”, 145lb, 36C bust, ordered size small. Fit like I expected! Pinned the bust to keep a little more modest but looked wonderful in our engagement pictures!
Engagement Photo Dress
A lovely dress. It's cut a little low for my liking and the dress doesn't have a zipper, so I will have to adjust the dress while I have it on. Other than that, the floral design and colors was just what I was looking for concerning our fall engagement photos
Wasn’t what I expected. The dress was still pretty but I wanted for bridal things and couldn’t use it because it isn’t white. The material was a little different than expected as well.
I loved this dress! I got so many great compliments on it for the fall wedding we attended. The velvet was super comfy and not itchy at all (I feared this might happen). I only had to get it hemmed a little bit! Absolutely will be wearing again and ordering from Baltic Born!!
Pretty for fall!
I bought this dress for our fall family photos because I loved the colors, and it was beautiful! I was torn because I usually am between sizes so I wanted to order both but then I saw the return policy and just went with a small and hoped it would work. The small was surprisingly a little big. For reference I’m 5’4” and 138lb. Quality of the dress is great but the base is definitely more of a peach color, not cream.