Venus Gold Pleated Maxi Dress
- Pleated satin that flows easily and has stretch, accommodating all body types.
- Long bubble sleeves with elastic at wrist.
- Elastic empire waist.
- Raw edge bottom hem, so you can cut the dress according to your height/preference without it fraying.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Baltic Born exclusive design.
- This dress is NOT velvet.
- Dress runs large, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Angela is 5'6, pant size 6, 34D cup size and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'7 and wearing size XXXLarge.
- XSmall- length 57.5", sleeves 24.75", bust 26", waist 23"
- Small- length 58”, sleeves 25”, bust 30", waist 25"
- Medium- length 59", sleeves 25.25", bust 32", waist 28"
- Large- length 59.25", sleeves 25.5", bust 35", waist 30"
- XLarge- length 59.5", sleeves 25.75", bust 36", waist 31.5"
- XXLarge- length 60" sleeves 26", bust 38", waist 33"
- XXXLarge- length 60.5" sleeves 26.25" bust 40", waist 35"
- TALL sizes have an additional 2 inches of length.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry, do not dry clean.
- 100% Polyester
I loved this dress! I’m
I loved this dress! I’m 5’9 1/2” and ordered the medium tall. I wore flats so I ended up cutting about 2.5in off so I probably would have been fine with the regular length dress. I’m 2.5 months postpartum and I was comfortable in this and also loved that it was easy to nurse in. I got lots of compliments!
The dress is absolutely beautiful! Great material! Perfect for bridesmaids! Unfortunately, the bride changed her mind and went with the short sleeved from Baltic Born. Great dress though!
Baltic Born dresses are great! They are quality, affordable dresses that can be worn for any occasion. From ordering to shipping, everything was very easy.
I purchased a beautiful dress from Baltic Born to wear for my maternity photos. I read over the sizing chart very carefully to make sure I selected the appropriate size, but when my dress arrived it was very loose and baggy on top (shoulders, chest and arms) and I felt so uncomfortable in it. I was so bummed because it was such a beautiful dress, and I had stretched a lot budget wise to even afford it. I didn’t have enough time to exchange it for a different size, so I decided to order another dress from a different website (in the same size too) and it fit perfectly. I have reached out to Baltic Born customer service to request a return slip only to find out that in-store credit will be given instead of a full refund. Which is really disappointing because with all online stores, it’s so hard to tell what will fit you or how it will look on you when you can’t try it on prior to purchase. Even more so being pregnant for the first time, I’m still adjusting to my growing belly and figuring out clothing options for myself. I’m just disappointed that an in store credit is my only option instead of receiving a refund. I have no need for anything else on your website and don’t anticipate being able to use it. I think all online stores should have the refund option available because customers aren’t able to try on merchandise prior to purchasing. If your website discloses the in store credit as the only refund option, it’s definitely not very clear and should be made more prominent.