Venus Gold Pleated Maxi Dress
- Pleated satin that flows easily and has stretch, accommodating all body types.
- Long bubble sleeves with elastic at wrist.
- Elastic empire waist.
- Raw edge bottom hem, so you can cut the dress according to your height/preference without it fraying.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Baltic Born exclusive design.
- This dress is NOT velvet.
- Dress runs large, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Fabric is very stretchy and forgiving because of the many pleats.
- Angela is 5'6, pant size 6, 34D cup size and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'7 and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements (not stretched):
- XSmall- length 57.5", sleeves 24.75", bust 26", waist 23"
- Small- length 58”, sleeves 25”, bust 30", waist 25"
- Medium- length 59", sleeves 25.25", bust 32", waist 28"
- Large- length 59.25", sleeves 25.5", bust 35", waist 30"
- XLarge- length 59.5", sleeves 25.75", bust 36", waist 31.5"
- XXLarge- length 60" sleeves 26", bust 38", waist 33"
- XXXLarge- length 60.5" sleeves 26.25" bust 40", waist 35"
- TALL sizes have an additional 2 inches of length.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry, do not dry clean.
- 100% Polyester
So comfortable, and a beautiful champagne gold/silver color. Can't wait to wear it!
I love this dress, I was so hesitant on purchasing due to being pregnant. I wasn't sure what size to order so I messaged the ladies on Instagram and they got back to me right away. I then waited a day or so and I was lucky that the dress was on sale for Valentines Day. I knew I had to get it. When I got the dress in the mail, I right away had to try it on. I FELL IN LOVE. When I got this in the mail I was only 4 months pregnant. It fit perfect over my bump with plenty of room to grow. The color is absolutely beautiful! All in all, so so happy with this item. I cant wait to wear it for my babyshower in April and Maternity shoot in May. <3
Loved the look of this maxi! It’s lined to right above the knee which was perfectly fine. I’m 33 weeks pregnant and wore for my baby shower. I ordered a size small. It has great stretch and quite a bit of length. Can be dressed up or down!
I loved this dress! I’m 5’9 1/2” and ordered the medium tall. I wore flats so I ended up cutting about 2.5in off so I probably would have been fine with the regular length dress. I’m 2.5 months postpartum and I was comfortable in this and also loved that it was easy to nurse in. I got lots of compliments!
The dress is absolutely beautiful! Great material! Perfect for bridesmaids! Unfortunately, the bride changed her mind and went with the short sleeved from Baltic Born. Great dress though!