Venus Saffron Pleated Maxi Dress
- Pleated satin that flows easily and has stretch, accommodating all body types.
- Long bubble sleeves with elastic at wrist.
- Elastic empire waist.
- Raw edge bottom hem, so you can cut the dress according to your height/preference without it fraying.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Baltic Born exclusive design.
- This dress is NOT velvet.
- Dress runs large, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Fabric is very stretchy and forgiving because of the many pleats.
- Angela is 5'6, pant size 6, 34D cup size and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements (not stretched):
- XSmall- length 57.5", sleeves 24.75", bust 26", waist 23"
- Small- length 58”, sleeves 25”, bust 30", waist 25"
- Medium- length 59", sleeves 25.25", bust 32", waist 28"
- Large- length 59.25", sleeves 25.5", bust 35", waist 30"
- XLarge- length 59.5", sleeves 25.75", bust 36", waist 31.5"
- XXLarge- length 60" sleeves 26", bust 38", waist 33"
- XXXLarge- length 60.5" sleeves 26.25" bust 40", waist 35"
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry, do not dry clean.
- 100% Polyester
Obsessed with how comfortable this dress was . Did end up having to return original size medium and size down and customer service was great to work with! Wore size Small 30weeks pregnant and 160lbs , would recommend sizing down dress is very forgiving. Material is lightweight but not see-through .
The dress is not velvet. It is made out the stretchy material of the “one size fits all shirts” they start out really small and then fit absolutely anyone. The dress waist being under the breast line, will make anyone with a belly look pregnant. The sleeves around the wrists are super annoying. They’ve got elastic bands in them, it’s like wearing simi tight hair tie around each wrist, not enough to cut off the circulation but enough to make your skin itch. The dress is heavy, not see through; that’s what I love about it. There’s no cups in it so your nipples will poke out and the v cut does show a lot of boob. It doesn’t help small cheasted women. It is a bridesmaid dress so as long as the bride is happy, so am I.
Ended up returning because of the color. Fall colors are always a hit or miss for POC- this color made me look deathly pale. Pretty dress though! If I were white or darker skinned it would look perfect. Very stretchy material, would suggest sizing down.
The Venus Saffron is going to be the bridesmaid dress for my daughters wedding! It is a beautiful dress! Can’t wait until they are restocked so we can buy the others sizes we need! Thanks so much!
The color is amazing! The sleeves are perfect. The problem: if you have a large bust, the neckline isn’t sewn to accommodate it without it looking funny. I will keep it and fix it.