Venus Scarlet Pleated Maxi Dress
- Deep red color that is flattering on all skin tones.
- Pleated satin that flows easily and has stretch, accommodating all body types.
- Long bubble sleeves.
- Elastic empire waist.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress runs large, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Fabric is very stretchy and forgiving because of the many pleats.
- Allison is 5'4, 32C cup size and wearing size XSmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements (not stretched):
- XSmall- length 57.5", sleeves 24.75", bust 26", waist 23"
- Small- length 58”, sleeves 25”, bust 30", waist 25"
- Medium- length 59", sleeves 25.25", bust 32", waist 28"
- Large- length 59.25", sleeves 25.5", bust 35", waist 30"
- XLarge- length 59.5", sleeves 25.75", bust 36", waist 31.5"
- XXLarge- length 60" sleeves 26", bust 38", waist 33"
- XXXLarge- length 60.5" sleeves 26.25" bust 40", waist 35"
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry, do not dry clean.
- 100% Polyester
I was looking for a simple and elegant dress and found it in this dress. This dress feels sexy yet modest for a mom of two young kids. I can easily move but feel stylish. I am 5’8”, have a large D bust and wear size 10 pants. The medium was perfect!
The dress is beautiful. I encountered a manufacturing issue and BalticBorn helped me fix it perfectly!
My first impression of this dress was the color was a little different from what it looks like online. But as soon as I tried it on I found that it didn’t matter because of how comfortable and flowing it fit. I’m 5’7 and usually wear a L/XL and ordered the XL to have extra room just in case my preggo belly still grew before my maternity photos/baby shower. Besides the color being a little off, I really loved the dress and got a lot of compliments on it.
The material of the dress is great and feels so soft and comfortable. I would personally like a longer lining simply because I’m taller (what would be past mid thigh on someone of average height, is above mid thigh on me, which I know is something that can’t be controlled). Also, I bought the dress because of the beautiful scarlet color that was advertised in the pictures. However, when I received the dress, it’s actually a burgundy/mulberry color and not at all scarlet in color. Had the color been an accurate depiction I may have gone for a different color, and had it been true scarlet I would have no complaints!