Vera Maxi Dress | Natural
- High quality, soft material with a slight texture
- Tie at back neck
- Lace detail at skirt tiers
- Smocked waist
- Lined to mid thigh
- Bump friendly
- 100% rayon
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry, do not bleach
- Trina is 5’6” (wearing 2”heels), cup size 32C, size 0/2 and wearing size small.
- This dress has a relaxed fit, if you want a tighter fit we recommend sizing down.
- If between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend your true size.
- cream color
I love this dress! It was perfect for my bohemian back yard wedding in the middle of July. Kept me cool the entire time. Fit was spot on. I ordered an Xs. I’m 5’2” size 2-4.
I was so excited about this dress, but honestly, I wasn’t that blown away. The color is more of an aged cream color (yellow/beige). I had to have the front altered because the plunge is just too much for my comfort. I also had to have the bottom hemmed about 4 inches. I’m 5’5”, 130 lbs and ordered the small. I originally ordered the medium, because the model who is a size 0/2, is wearing a small, and I thought because I’m a 4/6, I must need a medium. The medium was too big, so I had to send it back and reorder. I ended up paying more for the second dress because of that! The material is light, but at the same time heavy. I also had two snags on the dress when it arrived. The dress will work for what I need it for, I just expected more.
This dress exceeded my expectations! I absolutely love it, the fit and quality of the fabric is amazing!
I bought this dress in two sizes for my client wardrobe. It is very giving yet also fits the size you buy. It is lined yet the top material is thick and excellent quality. The embroidery is such a beautiful detail. I love everything about this dress and it is a top choice for all my clients.
10 out of 10!!!