Windsor Black Lace Midi Dress
- Beautiful and delicate lace material
- Hidden zipper up back with hook and eye closure
- Midi length with high neck
- Stretch throughout with elastic/mesh band details
- Bump friendly up to 30 weeks
- Fully lined, including sleeves
Sizing + Fit:
- Marianne is 5'6", cup size 32B, and wearing size small
- Fits true to size
- Approximate Measurements:
- Small - Length 46"
Content + Care:
- Self: 65% Cotton, 35% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold separately, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry, low iron if needed or dry clean.
I ordered this Windsor Black Lace Midi Dress for a wedding, and I loved how unique and comfy it is. The dress fits me nicely, and I’d say it fits true to size. The only reason why I gave it 4/5 stars is the return policy. I read ahead of time, so I wasn’t surprised at the company’s policies. Due to the delicate nature of the lace on the dress (and the whole thing is made from it), I was very anxious that I would catch on something and tear the dress, potentially making this a disposable, one-time wear dress. I was extremely careful with the dress before my event, but when I wore it at my sister’s wedding, I got caught on my earrings, floral arrangements, and my shoes as I squatted to help my child. Thankfully, I didn’t actually tear the dress! However, I have to be overly careful with this dress, and that’s just an unfortunate circumstance. I did receive many compliments, and I felt lovely! So thank you for that. I just wish you had a better return policy if something goes wrong with the dress after wearing.