Athena Lagoon Pleated Maxi Dress
$ 48.00 $ 64.00
- A beautiful muted blue color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Allison is 5’4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size Small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- TALL sizes have an additional 2 inches of length.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
My experience was amazing! When I couldn’t find my invoice I reached out and the employee was so kind and helped me out.
I ordered the Athena Lagoon Pleated Maxi Dress in a size large initially, even though I saw that it fits large. It indeed was too loose and pretty long on me. I ordered the medium to see how that fit, and it fits much better. I would suggest sizing down. The weird thing was that the two dresses were much different colors. I haven’t worn the dress yet, but plan to wear it to a wedding. Overall the dress seems really comfortable and I look forward to wearing it!
I bought this dress for my engagement shoot in Yosemite and it was PERFECT. It’s so woodsy and beautiful.
I Ordered this dress for my maid of honor and then alternating darker blush, and lighter blush for the rest of the ladies in the party. I love the texture, price, and reflective property about this dress! The ONE complaint I have about it and from the 9 bridesmaids is the sleeve length. All of them wish it was cut longer and that it hits right in the widest part of their arm. I wish the sleeves were just a little longer. Other than that, LOVE it.
I have no where to wear this dress to but I could not pass it up! It’s the softest material and the color is amazing! I tried it on right away and I can’t wait until I have somewhere to wear it! So flattering!