- Orders are typically fulfilled and shipped from our warehouse within 4-5 business days. (This does not include weekends and holidays.) A tracking number will be emailed to the customer after the order has been fulfilled. Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking numbers to update.
- U.S. orders are shipped with standard ground service from Utah and will take an estimated 5-10 days for delivery, depending on the recipient’s state. Please allow extra shipping time during sale periods and holiday seasons.
- Estimated delivery for standard international orders is 10-14 business days and express international orders is 5-10 business days. International orders can take up to 8 weeks if there are unforeseen delays.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW ORDER CANCELLATIONS OR ORDER EDITS ONCE AN ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED. Please thoroughly double-check all order, contact, and payment information at checkout.
- We offer $8.00 flat-rate shipping on all U.S. orders up to $149.99 and free shipping on all U.S. orders over $150.00.
- Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- International customers have the option to select either DDU (required to pay at time of pick-up) or DDP (required to pay at time of check-out). Shipping is typically faster and more reliable with DDP. Shipping rates vary per selection.
- We offer $35.00 express shipping on all U.S. orders.
- These orders must be placed before 12pm MST to be shipped the same day.
- Delivery time is 2-3 business days. (This does not include weekends and holidays.)
- Packages are not shipped on weekends or holidays. If you order on a Friday after 12pm MST, your order will ship the following business day.
- All express orders will be shipped via UPS and/or FedEx and CANNOT be delivered to a PO Box. Please provide a street address when express shipping is selected.
- Any delivery issues with express orders MUST be reported to Baltic Born within 7 days of ordering.
DELAYS AND OTHER ISSUES
- Shipping delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances. Domestic orders may take up to 4 weeks and international orders up to 8 weeks.
- Baltic Born is not responsible for any delays due to local or shipping disruptions. Please contact the shipping carrier or your local post office with any specific questions regarding the whereabouts of a package.
- Baltic Born cannot be held accountable for delays nor for LOST, DAMAGED, or STOLEN PACKAGES. Please reference our Baltic Born Shipping Warranty section below for information about optional package protection.
Baltic Born Shipping Warranty
Rest assured that your goods are covered! With the Baltic Born Shipping Warranty, your order is protected from being lost, stolen, damaged or shipped incorrectly. The cost starts at $0.98 and is based on the value of your order.
What is covered by the Baltic Born Shipping Warranty?
If your order is damaged upon arrival, lost in transit, stolen after being marked as delivered, or never arrives at all, the Baltic Born Shipping Warranty is the package insurance that we utilize to compensate for these shipping issues.
How do I add the Baltic Born Shipping Warranty to my order?
When you are in your cart at checkout, simply confirm that the Shipping Warranty checkbox is selected. This will add the Shipping Warranty to your order and ensure that your purchase is protected from all events that are out of your control.
How do I use my Baltic Born Shipping Warranty?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and issue! Our team will take care of you! If you received a damaged item, please include a photo of the damage so we can get it taken care of right away.
How long will it take to get my replacement?
Once our team has confirmed your Shipping Warranty, your replacement will ship immediately. Standard shipping times apply.
How long do I wait to email Baltic Born if I encounter an issue with my purchase?
- If you received a damaged product: You must email a photo of the damage within 14 days of receiving your package.
- If your package was marked as delivered but has not arrived: You must contact us regarding this issue within 30 days of your package being marked as delivered, after which we will not be compensating for any missing packages regardless of Shipping Warranty.
- If your package is still in transit: Our Shipping Warranty considers domestic packages to be officially lost if it has been 4 weeks since the most recent tracking update. You may email our team before then, but we will not be able to compensate until the 4-week threshold has been met. For international orders, this threshold is 8 weeks.
The Baltic Born Shipping Warranty is powered by Guardia One.