Athena Gold Pleated Maxi Dress
$ 48.00 $ 62.00
- Beautiful gold material with a slightly metallic finish
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry.
- Allison is 5'4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size XSmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Sydnee is 5'7", 7 months pregnant and wearing size small.
- Miranda is 5'10, 32B cup and wearing size small.
**Bridal parties or groups ordering multiple dresses - please contact us directly at email@example.com to ensure all of your party’s dresses are pulled from the same batch. As this is a treated fabric, there can be variation.
- baby shower
The quality, color and material are beautiful. I was super concerned about what size to order, I ultimately went with medium. It fits perfectly, everywhere but the slip. The slip is SUPER short, which is a concern, as it is for a wedding. I think I may need to return the dress to get a Large just to be sure the slip is long enough, but I worry that everything else will be a little bigger too. Overall the dress is perfect, but I just wish the slip was longer!
This colour is gorgeous in person, pale gold with silver thread running through. Only problem is that the underskirt is short and the dress is quite see through with back lighting (easy enough to wear a slip under though). The material can also be a bit static against the legs. Good value for money though.
Dress is fantastic and well-made, quite surprising for the price point. However, as a short, stocky middle-aged woman, this may not be the best style for my figure! I had to remove several inches from the hem and I appreciated how easy that was. The dress is soft and very comfortable, but definitely benefited from some structured undergarments. Finally, the built-in half slip is much smaller/narrower than the actual dress, which caused some issues with it riding up and not laying flat. I may remove it entirely when I wear it again and just go with a slip or spanx.
The dress is very comfortable and was extremely affordable. Shipping was fast!
This is the second dress I have purchased from Baltic Born. Both dresses are beautiful, amazing fabric quality and gorgeous fit! Now I just need another excuse to buy another one!