Lydia Off White Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Trina is 5’6, cup size 32D and wearing size small.
- Marianne is 5'6", cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
I had purchased a very pretty, totally different fitted & beaded David’s Bridal dress for a wedding I was going to have in the Keys. And then they closed because of Covid and we postponed our plans indefinitely. A year later we were sick of waiting, so we threw together a little elopement on the beach near where we live. I bought two sizes of this dress on sale, so I spent $100 total, and I am so glad I did! I felt like a beautiful bride, even in a $50 dress. I was going to have a slit added but it was too close to the date to accomplish, so I went without and my only critique of this dress is it is very warm underneath the fabric and a slit would GREATLY help with airflow and staying a little cooler. Granted, it was May in Florida
This dress was perfect for my temple sealing. It was a little bit long, so we hemmed it a bit prior to the event, and it worked out perfectly. I think that the hem gave the dress an even better "finished" look. The dress is pretty sheer, so plan accordingly!
It came in just in time for my engagement pictures and it was perfect! Such a beautiful dress.
I love this dress. It is so elegant and flowing! I am 5' 11" and it touches the ground! I ordered a medium and it's a perfect fit, even with a baby on the way it's a start to finish dress. <3 I want this dress in every color!
The flowiness of this dress is perfect! It has so much fabric that is looks full and just beautiful. I haven’t been able to photograph it but Im excited to see this on a mom.