- True wrap style
- Unlined but not sheer
- Mid-weight, high quality velvet with slight stretch throughout
- A gorgeous green/gray color
- Bump and nursing friendly, we recommend sizing up after 25 weeks
- Sophia is 5'5, cup size 32D, size 0 and wearing size S
- The model is wearing 3' inch heels in photos, please take into account for length
- If your bust and waist measurements are the same we recommend sizing up for more coverage at bust
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
Short sleeves for long armed people
I like this dress and color, but the sleeves are kind of short so I have to roll them up.
The dresses were absolutely beautiful. Quality material and craftsmanship. Unfortunately, they just weren’t right for me. I’m SUPER pregnant and the weight of the velvet was just too much. If I wasn’t pregnant, they would have been perfect!
Excellent Eucalyptus Dress
This dress was purchased for an outdoor wedding in the mountains I was concerned it would be cold but, not at all. Soft and flawless will definitely be purchasing more ❤️
I really loved this dress overall but I wish that it wrapped a little more stronger. The band that goes to the back is very thin and does not hold the dress straight enough. But overall, its beautiful.
Used it as my elopement dress!
I loved this dress! And the color is so beautiful! I had a desert elopement in February at sunset so it was still cool and this dress was perfect for the occasion. The only issue was one of the strings slightly detached so I had to safety pin it because I didn’t have time to send it back. Other than that, I loved the dress and the two I ordered for my daughters.