Athena Forest Pleated Maxi Dress
Want a dress that will flow with you through all stages of life? Look no further! The Athena dress is an essential for every closet!
- Pleated satin that flows easily and has stretch, not velvet
- Beautiful vibrant green color
- Accommodating all body types
- Raw hem on bottom provides easily customizable length
- Elastic empire waist
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- Marianne is 5’6, 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size XSmall.
- Kryshelle is 5'10, 36D cup, size 12 and wearing size XLarge.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Fit runs big, we recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend your pre-pregnancy size.
- maternity photos
Awesome! So comfortable, would this for a wedding, can move around gr8 it this, will buy another dress from your store.
I am short (4'11") and had to hem the bottom but this fabric made it so easy to simply cut it! It's so beautiful!
I’m 5”4 and about 120 pounds, so I decided to get XS. It fit very well and I loved the material. My only problem was the fact that it was to long. Overall good but plan for it to be long
I had maternity photos scheduled and a dress picked out, but when it came close to photos I realized my bump no longer looked as cute in my previously picked out dress. I ordered the Athena dress and chose rushed shipping. Arrived 2 days later and I was sooo happy. Opened it up and the wrong dress was sent. I panicked, but customer service quickly handled the situation and had the correct dress sent to me before my photos and sent me a return label for the incorrect dress. The dress was perfect for my photos and I’ve gotten so many compliments on it. 10/10 customer service and 10/10 dress! I love that I can wear this even after my baby bump is gone and I can even nurse while wearing it. I have a wedding to go to in October and I definitely know I’ll be breaking out this dress for the occasion.
I bought this is in multiple colors and love them all!