Athena Saffron Pleated Maxi Dress
$ 48.00 $ 64.00
- A rich orange/yellow color with deep tones.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Angela is 5’6, 34DD cup, size 6 and wearing size Small.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- TALL sizes have an additional 2 inches of length.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
I was told this dress runs large so to order a size down so I did, and I’m not thrilled with the fit. The neckline is oddly high and the skirt is not as full as it seems. I was hoping to wear for my engagement photos but I don’t think I’ll be able to.
I accidentally ordered a medium when I meant to order a small, I emailed customer services and they responded so quickly and informed me they’d get it switched before shipping. Shipping was so fast!!! I unfortunately still got a medium and not a small, i simply emailed Customer service and they sent a small in the mail and it was at my door within 48 hours!!!! They included a return shipping label/bag and I easily was able to send back the medium. Super great company for using them for the first time!!! Fast and professional!!
Based on the reviews I bought a Medium instead of Large. I am 32 weeks pregnant 5’6 and 36DDD Bra size. M size was a bit tight but still wearable. I also wanted went for the medium so I can use it after pregnancy, hopefully fits a bit looser by then. Overall loved how the photo shoot turned out in this saffron dress.
I got this as an xs for my little sister who is a junior bridesmaid in my wedding. She hasn't quite started developing yet but the dress still fits her just fine. She is 5'0" and a string bean. The bust area isn't fitted to her, but even being flat chested, it still looks very nice (it is quite long on her).