Brooklyn Emerald Chiffon Maxi Dress
- Beautiful, high quality chiffon
- Fully lined except sleeves
- The belt comes separately inside the bag, be sure to look for it.
- Elastic waist with self tie sash
- Front left slit
- No stretch in fabric, only at waist
Sizing + Fit:
- Marianne is 5'6", cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size XSmall. She can wear XS or S, depending on how tight she prefers
- Fits true to size, if between sizes size down for a tighter fit or size up for a relaxed fit
- For maternity, we recommend sizing up
- clothes pin
- bust area
I absolutely love this dress, I got sooooo many compliments at the wedding I wore it to. I’m a size 14/16ish, and it fit perfectly. Was a little long, had it hemmed 2 inches. I’m 5’4” and wore 3 inch heels, it was perfect. The bust was a little low but was able to close it a bit with a clothes pin! You cannot go wrong with this dress!
I was very disappointed by the sizing chart. I typically wear a medium-large. The sizing chart said I was xl-xxl. I got a large thinking this couldn’t be true. And the large was huge on me! I got this for engagement photos and new I didn’t have time to send this back and get a new one in return. So I had to order from somewhere else. And then found out I am unable to get a refund for this expensive dress.. very disappointed
I ordered the Brooklyn Emerald Chiffon Maxi dress for my maternity/ family photos and it was absolutely beautiful. I loved that it was bump friendly and the dark green color is just dreamy. The only downside was the top was a little roomy. I ordered a medium instead of my usual small in order to accommodate my bump.
Way too long and it was boob city when I first put it on. If you have a medium to small chest this will not work for you. I had to have a seamstress make a piece to go in between the opening so my boobs were not out. I like the color and all but the quality is not what I expected. Probably won’t buy from this company again. I’ll stick with trying on my dresses before I buy.