Celine Rust Maxi Dress
- High quality chiffon material that flows beautifully!
- Lined to mid thigh.
- Front slits on both sides.
- Pull on style.
- Separate sash. Button cuffs.
- Elastic at waist.
- Fits true to size.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 34" Waist: 25"
- Medium - Length: 58" Bust: 36" Waist: 27"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 38" Waist: 28"
- XLarge - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 29"
- 1XLarge - Length: 61" Bust: 42" Waist: 32"
- 2XLarge - Length: 61" Bust: 44" Waist: 34"
- 3XLarge - Length: 61.5" Bust: 46" Waist: 36"
- Dry clean only.
- 100% Polyester
Amazing color and quality. True to size. I purchased a small and I am 5’9” 140#.
I began my search for a stunning and reasonably priced dress for my engagement pictures. I stumbled upon this gorgeous dress - the color is perfect for fall and it fit so well! It is not too tight and shows off your figure so well. I was drawn by the two slits that are classy but add some fun to the dress. It made for fun flowy twirls! The dress is comfortable to wear - the fabric is breathable and not itchy. I’m 5’5 and wore this with heels (3.75 inches) - the dress did not drag on the ground. There was no cleavage mishap throughout the photo shoot. There were tiny bits of extra string that I needed to cut off from the bottom of the dress.
I just got the dress and am loving the color and material! I had purchased this for maternity shoot & chose to keep my usual size but wish I had sized up.. the slip barely covers my belly/butt & I will have to either remove it or wear a second one to take pictures in. Also, was slightly stained upon opening the package. Overall, not worth sending it back and not receiving a second one in time, so I will keep!
Amazing! Great quality, super happy with the entire experience and especially the dress. It’s surprising long, even for me- I’m 5’11” and it goes to the floor. Love it!