Holly Dark Green Satin Maxi Dress
- Beautiful, thick satin-like material.
- Surplice V neckline, ideal for larger busts.
- Elastic waistband with detached self-tie sash.
- Elastic at cuffs with ruffle detail.
- Not a wrap dress, this is pull-on style
- Material isn't stretchy but because of the elastic waist and cuffs and long skirt, this fit is very forgiving and flattering.
- We recommend ordering your true size.
- Trina is 5'6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- Small - Length: 59" Bust: 32" Waist: 25"
- Medium - Length: 59.5" Bust: 34" Waist: 26"
- Large - Length: 60" Bust: 36" Waist: 28"
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- 100% Polyester
The color and feel of this dress is so nice! I was pleasantly surprised. The material was silky and soft. As for the fit I am 5'11'' 165 lbs. I ordered an XL for length but the bust was clearly too big. Still looked amazing but I should've ordered a smaller size. Dress is great but the return policy is not customer friendly, only allowing store credit and you pay for shipping. So that being said it is a risky purchase!
Great! I love my dress. The color, style, and quality are amazing!
I love love love it. It is great quality and fit perfect. The only thing I didn’t love was the packaging. It came in a bag, so it was BADLY wrinkled when I opened it. A steamer is a must!
I absolutely love this dress. I ordered up a size for maternity photos and everyone keeps asking where I got this dress. The only issue that I had was steaming was not possible with this dress, so I ended up ironing it which actually did the trick of smoothing out the wrinkles. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I ordered this dress for my engagement pictures. Itwas expedited to me and arrived in a wrinkled mess. Because of the fabric it made it nearly impossible to steam and made water stains all over the dress even with the instructions from support. Don’t buy this dress. It’s a low quality for a high price.