Holly Dark Green Satin Maxi Dress
- Beautiful, thick satin-like material.
- Surplice V neckline, ideal for larger busts.
- Elastic waistband with detached self-tie sash.
- Elastic at cuffs with ruffle detail.
- Material isn't stretchy but because of the elastic waist and cuffs and long skirt, this fit is very forgiving and flattering.
- We recommend ordering your true size.
- Trina is 5'6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- Small - Length: 59" Bust: 32" Waist: 25"
- Medium - Length: 59.5" Bust: 34" Waist: 26"
- Large - Length: 60" Bust: 36" Waist: 28"
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- 100% Polyester
Not so good- haven’t receive my credit or heard back from Baltic Born- disappointed in the process and only can promise a credit on my return after both dress were a bit disappointing in the quality and fit of the dresses
I’m so sad. I waited for months for this to come back in stock. It didn’t so I ordered gold and then next day it came in stock. So I ordered it. Which means I have two in different colors. It was for my baby shower so I ordered a large per size chart and it was so big on my chest area and shoulders. Like falling down and not at all doable. I sent back to exchange for mediums because you can’t get refunds. Unfortunately the mediums also were too big. I would have paid over 70 dollars to have them altered when I already paid around 160 for both dresses. The customer service is great but unfortunately this dress just didn’t work. I was heartbroken and had to order something else elsewhere. So now I have two dresses I can’t wear and out of quite a bit of money.
This dress is so comfortable, flowy & flattering. I'm tall & curvy and it hits me in all the right areas.
This dress is everything I wanted for my engagement photos! Very flowy and flattering. The sleeve’s cuffs have elastic so you can wear them down or pushed up for a cute half sleeve. It also has great length! I’m 5’9” so I struggle with length in everything. It’s just a super stunning dress. Only thing to note is that you may want some static guard as the fabric can be clingy.
I wore this dress for our engagement shoot and I cannot say enough wonderful things, it photographed amazingly. I was a little worried at first because I’m usually a size XL, but the large fit perfectly. This dress definitely runs on the bigger side, which was perfect for the drapey-flowy look I was going for. I’m 5’3 and had to wear heels.