Holly Satin Maxi Dress in Cranberry
- Beautiful, thick satin-like material.
- Surplice V neckline, ideal for larger busts.
- Elastic waistband with detached self-tie sash.
- Elastic at cuffs with ruffle detail.
- Material isn't stretchy but because of the elastic waist and cuffs and long skirt, this fit is very forgiving and flattering.
- We recommend ordering your true size.
- Angela is 5'6, 34DD cup, size 6 and wearing size medium.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- Small - Length: 59" Bust: 32" Waist: 25"
- Medium - Length: 59.5" Bust: 34" Waist: 26"
- Large - Length: 60" Bust: 36" Waist: 28"
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- 100% Polyester
I’m currently waiting for an exchange for a smaller size in two dresses that I ordered for my engagement photos. Another dress I ordered was with my MOH in mind. She wasn’t comfortable with how high the slit of the dress went up. However, I did try the dress on myself and it was very comfortable, and I felt elegant and sexy. I returned that one because my MOH didn’t want it, but I found the perfect dress for my rehearsal dinner when doing so. I’m in the young mom demographic that enjoys dressing up and feeling cute or sexy in an elegant way, but I think we get neglected within the market. Other clothing brands are either too conservative or too revealing. Baltic born is a perfect combo of both, in my opinion. ☺️
I wore this dress to our Christmas Eve party and felt like a Holiday Princess!! So beautiful, flattering, just enough sexy, and elegant! Debating buying one of the other colors just because.... :)
I wore this dress for our baby announcement! It was so beautiful with the snow in the back! Super comfortable and a perfect fit! I’m pretty ***** so I def have to sew the front together or use dress tape, ur overall beautiful dress! I ordered a large and fits perfect and I think I will be able to wear through my pregnancy!
i got my item super fast which was great! but then i realized i needed to size up so i went to the site to print the label and process the exchange. they received the package on the 26,i reached out on the 27th because i hadn’t received a new shipping number for the size up and i still am waiting for that three days later. this is a bridesmaid dress and not hearing back from customer service is very stressful
Hi Sarah, With the Christmas holiday our employees have been spending time with their families. We are catching up on all emails and returns this week, thanks for your patience.