Jennifer Ivory Deep V Maxi Dress
- Medium-weight, soft knit material. More of a buttercream ivory tone, not white.
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides with small elastic at back
- Waist can be cinched with side ties, measurements are when untied
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Front slits
- Partially lined
- Shell: 100% rayon, lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- *We recommend hand washing due to fragile fabric and details.
- *Due to the rayon material, this dress will likely need to be steamed upon arrival
- Trina is 5'6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size Small
- Fits true to size
- baby shower
- engagement pictures
- maternity shoot
It's a great dress, not as crisp white as the pictures look but still a great purchase.
Comfortable and beautiful!
I ordered an XS and am so happy I did! m 5'2 and usually wear a size xs but worried with my 33 week belly I wouldn't fit well in the dress. The length was perfect, my only small complaint is that the top was very large and needed some adjusting. The dress was perfect for my maternity shoot!
Great fit. Flattering. A little more creamy/yellowish/off white than I thought from the picture though
I ordered a Small in this dress for my maternity photos, I am normally a small. The description said to order a size up but I recommend staying your normal size. The dress was perfect for my maternity photos- I took them at 34 weeks. I had to adjust the top of the dress throughout the photos because it was a tad big and so the slip underneath stayed at the length I wanted it to.. I am 5’ 11” Overall LOVE this dress and I’m so happy I can wear it when I’m not pregnant!