Pre-Order: Jennifer Ivory Deep V Maxi Dress
- Medium-weight, soft knit material
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides with small elastic at back
- Waist can be cinched with side ties, measurements are when untied
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Front slits
- Partially lined
- Shell: 100% rayon, lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- *We recommend hand washing due to fragile fabric and details.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4 and wearing size Small
- Miranda is 5'10, 32A cup, size 0 and wearing size Small
I bought this dress for maternity pictures in a couple weeks and I love it! I am 5’9 and with a belly now I would have preferred the slip underneath to be a little longer, but perfect otherwise!
I just received this dress a whole week earlier than I expected. I am located in the Bay Area California. I’m currently 9 months pregnant and I purchased thus for my new born session. I tried it on immediately and it looks absolutely beautiful! I am so sad I didn’t have this dress for my baby shower. It’s a fun light boho style dress. The color is a light off white ivory tone. For reference; I am 5’1 tall, prior to pregnancy I weighed 120. I’m currently at 160lbs... yes I know that’s a lot lol. My pre pregnancy bra size was a 34 C. I purchased a size small and it fits great. It’s snug but not in an uncomfortable way. It should be perfect for the newborn session. Also a big plus for me was that I needed a dress where I can nurse in between shots and this dress allows that! I hope I can update with photos soon! Thank you Baltic born for this beautiful dress and an awesome price!
Wore this for maternity photos and my photographer was in love with it too! Dress is gorgeous, so comfortable, and perfect for maternity photos - I liked the deep V and wore a neutral colored regular bra with it without a huge concern, but would be easy to wear a top underneath to cover more. Slits in front are great for showing a little leg to make the dress not look as frumpy but still looks very classy. I felt beautiful in this dress and feel like that’s been hard to do in this pregnancy! Haha would definitely recommend. I got a medium and wore at 33 wks, chest 34D, pre-preg wear smalls, thought the fit was perfect!
Wow! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
This dress is beautiful! I wore it for maternity pictures and it was perfect. Love how you can adjust the fit on the sides. I gave it 4 stars only because it is slightly see through so I had to wear a sticky bra, and the v was a little low for me so I had the sew it some. Other than that, I loved it and got a lot of compliments on it.