Jennifer Sand Deep V Maxi Dress
- Medium-weight, soft knit material
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides with small elastic at back
- Waist can be cinched with side ties, measurements are when untied
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Front slits
- Partially lined
- Shell: 100% rayon, lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- *We recommend hand washing due to fragile fabric and details.
- Allison is 5'4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size small
- Fits true to size
- maternity session
I’m wearing to my daughters wedding on the beach in June.. Everyone loves it & it feels so good on
The color was beautiful, and the fit was quite accurate. I am 35.5 weeks pregnant and usually wear a small/medium pre-pregnancy. I almost got small but ended up ordering medium to be on the safe side and am glad I did as it is definitely a snug fit around my ribs (I have been told that I am carrying high) and the material wasn't as stretchy as I expected. I cannot wait to wear it for our maternity photos tomorrow evening and am grateful that it is a dress that I can wear again post-baby, not just a one time wear for these photos. My mom liked it so much she has ordered it now, too!
I’m 8 months pregnant 5’2 and weigh 160. I ordered a medium. Great material and fit.
Purchased dress for maternity photos. Suggestion was to buy pre pregnancy size! Perfect fit!
I ordered this dress as a back up option for my maternity session and ended up using it as my first option lol.. the fit was so perfect and the ties on the side really complimented my pregnant belly! 100% satisfied! Ordered a size medium!