Liza Mauve Velvet Maxi Dress
- Incredible quality velvet material.
- Surplice V neck with elastic waist band.
- Maxi length with subtle flutter sleeves.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Lined from waist to mid thigh.
Size + Fit:
- Fits true to size.
- Dress does have stretch, so if between sizes, size down.
- Marianne is 5'6, cup size 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size small.
- Miranda is 5'8, size 2, and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 59.5" Bust: 31.75" Waist: 22" Shoulder: 13"
- Small - Length: 60" Bust: 33.75" Waist: 24" Shoulder: 13.5"
- Medium - Length: 60.5" Bust: 35.75" Waist: 26" Shoulder: 14"
- Large - Length: 61" Bust: 37.75" Waist: 28" Shoulder: 14.5"
- XLarge - Length: 61" Bust: 39.75" Waist: 30" Shoulder: 15"
- XXLarge - Length: 61.25" Bust: 41.75" Waist: 32" Shoulder: 15.5"
- XXXLarge - Length: 61.75" Bust: 43.75" Waist: 34" Shoulder: 16"
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Steaming recommended for wrinkles.
- Ironing NOT recommended. If you must, iron from the inside. Do not steam or iron one area for more than 2 seconds.
Love the texture, color, design, fit, everything! I’m 5’3” and 130 lbs and usually wear a small or medium but XS fits great. Great stretchy material!
High quality and shipped quickly. I'm excited to wear this dress. It fits perfectly!
This dress was beautiful but when it arrived the velvet was discolored below the bust seam and a little near the bottom. A large area underneath the bust seam was darker than the rest of the dress and looked as if it had been spilled on. I hoped it was the packaging and that the velvet just needed some time to breathe, because the dress was great... I ordered this dress for a wedding and didn’t have time to find another (paid for expedited shipping as well). I was able to fold and safety pin it to hide it a little, and it was ok, but it hid the pretty folds of the dress and I was self conscious the whole time about the pins coming undone or if it looked ok (I’m not a master seamstress and there is only so much you can do with safety pins). Ultimately, I am sad about the whole thing. I was really looking forward to wearing that dress but it ended up being more of a nuisance than something that made me feel confident. If the fabric wasn’t discolored, this would be a 10/10 review. I would have gladly exchanged it for another because the dress was very pretty and well made, but the timing was just not there. I could not find anything else to wear so I basically had to accept that the purchase was going to go to waste because of the fact that I chose to wear it anyway:(