Lydia Burgundy Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Allison is 5'4, pant size 4, 32C cup size and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 61.75" Bust: 34" Waist: 26" Back Shoulder: 16"
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 27" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- XLarge - Length: 62.75" Bust: 42" Waist: 32" Back Shoulder: 20"
- 1XLarge - Length: 65.25" Bust: 48" Waist: 36"-42" Back Shoulder: 23"
- 2XLarge - Length: 65.75" Bust: 49" Waist: 36.5"-44" Back Shoulder: 23.5"
- 3XLarge - Length: 66.25" Bust: 50" Waist: 37"-46" Back Shoulder: 24"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
AMAZING! Perfect dress for my engagement photos!
SO ADORABLE!! Congratulations. You look beautiful!
I bought the burgundy and the green! It is so comfy and so pretty on! I am 5’7 and I think I will have to hem the bottom a little, but love that it is long enough to wear heals!
I received it faster than expected, and it was the PERFECT COLOR AND STYLE for my save the date shoot! I absolutely love it and got many compliments on it! The color went so well with the Sand dunes we had our shoot at, it flowed so beautifully and fit perfect! I will definitely be purchasing more from you guys! Thank you!!!
AHH!! So ADORABLE! You look amazing.
I wore this dress for my outdoor engagement pictures in the middle of winter, and it was the perfect choice! It was comfortable and the color was amazing. I got so many compliments, and several girls even asked me where they could buy it! It fits true to size, maybe a little big, but you can cinch it in at the waist. I’m 5’7” and it was definitely way too long, even for me, but worked for pictures. If I was planning to wear it to an event then I would need it hemmed.
We LOVE this on you. Such an amazing color for you. Thanks for sharing!
The dress is stunning! Used to take family/engagement photos. It was comfy and lovely. The pics were beautiful and there were a lot of comments vis social media that it was so pretty and girls asking where to buy it. One comment was the picture was brought to life!!!! Most importantly, I thought it was beautiful in photos. This was first purchase and I’m a 14 or Xl normally. Was not sure to stay w XL or size down due to other reviews. I went safe route and stayed w XL for the flowiness. The dress was too big so you can size down for sure. I had to cinch it tight w Built in belt and The chest was too big I needed to pin it just so it didn’t come open. Would definitely buy again and happy w our result
Thanks for sharing these STUNNING pictures with us. You look so beautiful in the Lydia Maxi dress.