Pre-Order: Lydia Burgundy Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Allison is 5'4, pant size 4, 32C cup size and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Krychelle is 5'8, 38D cup and wearing size XXLarge.
the dress was even more beautiful than i expected in person and great quality. im a shortie (5'4") so it was a little long even with heels, but otherwise fit beautifully, and the waist tie band allowed it to be flattering and comfortable without spanx! so many ladies at the wedding wanted the scoop on where it was from!
I’m 5,6” and got a size medium. I wore heels so it worked out but ladies if you are short be warned and go get it altered for your height. I am a 36D and on the more curvy side. The material to this dress was just amazing! The quality was better than I expected, it wasn’t cheaply made, nor was it lightweight. It was that nice heavy material and the color came out beautifully. I went to a wedding and ended up matching the groom and his groomsmen XD but everyone complimented the dress. Also if you have a larger chest like me I recommend getting pins out and ready because ladies your busy will bust lol. I had to get a pin and save my chi chi’s from being exposed but other than that I highly recommend this dress!
I love this dress. It is amazing in every way. The material is nice quality. I am 5’8” and I wore this with heels and it was still a great length. I received many compliments. Fast shipping. I would buy from Baltic Born again and I am actually waiting for the green one in this style to come back so I can order another one!
I bought this for engagement photos. It's a gorgeous color and well made dress. All the advice was if you're an in-betweeny, size down. I don't agree. I'm between and 8 and 10 and wish I'd gone with the larger size so that the fi of the top and arms wouldn't have been quite as snug. Still looked great though!