Lydia Camel Floral Maxi Dress
$ 50.00 $ 82.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Becca is 5'10, 34B cup size, size 10 and wearing size large
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4, 32B cup size and wearing size small
- This style runs big. We recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
I am 5'9 broad shoulders and this dress makes me feel like a princess! Not see through, great material! Size up cause the reviews about the tight arms are true so im glad I sized up. Honestly the dress was even long for me and I loved it. Never bought such a formal dress online but this shop is my go to now!
I love this dress! First time ordering from BB and I'm happy with my purchase.
I am 5' 2", 20 weeks pregnant currently weigh 140lbs (extra 10 pounds is in boobs and belly). I ordered a Small. Dress fit my body type great, I am small figure but not petite. Dress is very long but that is with every dress I need alterations for length. Dress seems durable and not cheaply made. First time ordering from Baltic Born and I am very happy and impressed with the company. Gave a four star because I have not worn the dress to prove how good of a clothing company it truly is. I got the dress a week ago, need to get dress hemmed before I can wear it. High heels would not make me tall enough to be able to wear dress in public lol!
This dress is stunning and very flattering. A versatile piece that can be worn to all types of events. And I love the long length!
Overall, the dress is advertised. The quality of material is really nice. Fits as expected based on size chart. I am 5’4, the dress is long so I will have to get it hemmed.