Lydia Maxi Dress | Camel Floral
$ 51.00 $ 82.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem
- Sleeves are unlined
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic
- Elastic waist with connected sash
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach
- Becca is 5'10, 34B cup size, size 10 and wearing size L
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4 and wearing size S
Dress was great quality and flattering silhouette but really long. Even with heels I would have had to get it hemmed. Otherwise great value and beautiful dress.
I love the print and fabric, but the dress runs small in the arms and chest area even though I sized up!
I love this dress! It fits amazingly, but it’s a little long. Also, there was a missing button on the cuff, and it was not in the package, so I’m not sure what happened. All easy fixes, though!
I loved how this dress looked online, but in person this dress is breath-taking. I'm only 5'2" so the dress is really long. I will need to have it tailored, but it so worth it. Based on the reviews of the sleeves being tight, I ordered an XL instead of my normal size L. The arms were a bit tight, but I wouldn't been fine with a size L. Already placed orders for more dresses.
This is really cute and I'm not tall so I'm used to things being long. The thing that I don't like is that the dresses here get longer the larger the size. This dress is tight in the shoulders so you need to size up if you have broad shoulders or a large chest, but then the dress gets too long. Based on other places I've ordered I don't think size usually affects length. I still love both dresses I bought here, but if you are short you might have to factor tailoring into your final price.