Lydia Maxi Dress | Ivory Floral
$ 50.00 $ 82.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash to each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Victoria is 5'7, cup size 38C, size 16/18 and wearing size XXLarge
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 6, 32B cup and wearing size small.
- Brinley is 5'4, 7 months pregnant, size 4 and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
I wore this dress for our engagement photos and loved it! I felt beautiful in it, and I’m so happy with how I looked in our photos with my favorite being the twirling picture. Initially I was leery ordering from an online boutique but so glad I did! If I would have found Balticborn sooner I would have gotten my bridesmaids dresses here. This is now my go-to for dresses for special events
Such a great experience! I bought this dress for a family photoshoot and couldn't have been happier with it. It is such a quality piece. Highly recommend!
I purchased this dress and another Baltic Born dress for my maternity shoot in June and I could not be happier with how perfect they both were (though my husband says this one was his favorite!) My photos are absolutely stunning and I felt so confident and beautiful! Make sure to read the item details before purchasing, they are spot on for helping identify your size. So happy I chose Baltic Born to shop for maternity gowns, proud to be a #balticmama!
This dress is stunning…BUT…the arms and shoulders are so tight. I struggled to get it off. It was perfect everywhere else. I was so sad, because this dress is just so so gorgeous. I did end up keeping it because I don’t need/want in store credit. Hopefully I can someday wear it, or see if any of my SIL would be interested. I would buy one of every color if the arms/shoulders were just a bit looser.
Overall good fit, but very tight in the upper arms