Meghan Navy Velvet Wrap Maxi
*Estimated Restock Date For All Sizes: Mid June
- Beautiful quality mid-weight velvet material, suitable for all seasons
- True wrap style
- Beautiful midnight blue color
- Mid length sleeves with slight bell
- Maxi length
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Slight stretch throughout
- Steam from inside if needed
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Trina is 5'6, cups size 32D, size 0/2 and wearing size xsmall.
- Fits true to size.
- This dress has slight stretch and is adjustable with the wrap style.
- If bigger busted, we recommend sizing up.
- We recommend sizing up after 25 weeks.
I wore this dress to my brother-in-law’s wedding. The dress was very elegant and comfortable throughout the entire day (it was a very LONG day). The dress was a little long but I expected that from the reviews and it wasn’t too bad with heals. Other than that the fit was perfect. I am 5’5”, 135 pounds, 34-D, and I wore a small. It was my first wrap dress ever and I love it. Shipping was very quick as well and it arrived a lot sooner than I thought.
The dress was delivered quickly and I was really surprised by the quality of the material , it's heavy and will be perfect for a fall wedding. I got the XS which fits well. I will need to get it hemmed because I'm only 5'2 and I might add a clip or hook or something at the bust to secure it a bit but overall I think its beautiful.
A little long, but great dress.
The velvet is beautiful and feels like quality material. As a very petite person, I appreciate that you can wrap the dress as tight as you need. The dress fits between true to size and a just a little big. The dress material is very heavy, good for winter weddings! The weight of the dress should keep a strong breeze from coming through the slit (which goes all the way to the waist since its a wrap dress) and exposing my undercarriage, but I wish there was a way to button/synch the slit above the knee.
I am 6’2 and most maxi dresses don’t even come to my ankles. This was a pleasant surprise. Of course the bodice is universally designed for average height, so it was a bit short. Overall the dress was well made and the fabric is good quality.