Meghan Velvet Wrap Maxi Dress | Deep Blue
- Beautiful quality mid-weight velvet material, suitable for all seasons
- True wrap style
- Beautiful blue color with teal undertones
- Mid length sleeves with slight bell
- Maxi length
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Slight stretch throughout
- Steam from inside if needed
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Bekah is 5'10, cup size 36C and wearing size xlarge.
- Angela is 5’6, cup size 34D and wearing a size small. She is between a small and medium in this style, but preferred the tighter fit.
- Trina is 5'6, 32D cup and wearing size xsmall.
- This dress fits true to size.
- This dress has slight stretch and is adjustable with the wrap style.
- If bigger busted, we recommend sizing up.
- We recommend sizing up after 25 weeks.
Fast easy shipping. The dress got here within a week and let me tell you I am in love everything about it is amazing The fabric is nice and thick almost heavy but still comfortable to wear. The cut is flattering for my chunky arms and the material shows off my bump wonderfully. Ordered for my maternity photos and already trying to think of somewhere else I can wear it cause I'm that in love with it!
This dress is so well made and a nice quality soft velvet. I purchased it to accommodate my growing belly and plan to wear it to a wedding when I'm even larger. Had I not been pregnant, I would've sized down. I don't have a large chest and the dress is low cut so I had to make a few adjustments to the top area. This is a stunning piece for any woman! I got so many compliments and can't wait to wear it again. For reference, I'm 5'9 and ordered a Large.
I have tried several times on line to return and get the shipping label, I keep receiving a message saying it isn't eligible. The dress is lovely but too small.
I got this dress because a friend had one and let me wear it one night and I fell in love with it. I'd normally go with the large but I'm glad I tried hers on and I went with the medium. Bust 41", waist 32". Great heavy velvet, beautiful colours that change in the light, I'm also 6' tall and it goes right to my feet. I adore this dress. The only thing is if you're wearing a smooth bra, the front can kind of slip away so I either use a touch of fashion tape or a more textured bra.
This dress was everything I wanted and needed to get the magical/dreamy look for our engagement pictures. I’m 5’9” and the dress was flowy and touched the ground!