Let's talk about Madrid, Spain.
Without a doubt, it was my favorite stop when I traveled to Europe recently. I highly recommend seeing Spain's grandiose capital at least once in your life. Here's why:
1. Because it's beautiful and clean.
2. Because I found a little restaurant that I absolutely loved and ate there every single day - La Mucca! The service and food here were perfect. I can't wait to go back!
3. Because it is a touristy city without feeling touristy.
(When you're paddling on a boat ride through the main pond in the center of Parque del Retiro and feel like you're in a movie!)
4. Because there are stunning views, buildings, and history around every single corner.
5. Because the Cathedral and Royal Palace are magical! (The palace is the largest in Spain with over 3,000 rooms inside.)
6. Because Museo Del Prado is fascinating and even as a non-museum-goer, I still loved it.
7. Because I spent my 28th birthday in this magical city and felt so much love and good energy from the people in Madrid!
Have you been to Madrid? Comment with your favorite spot in this fantastic city!