- True wrap style
- Unlined but not sheer
- Mid-weight, high quality velvet with slight stretch throughout
- Classic black color
- Bump and nursing friendly, we recommend sizing up after 25 weeks
- Trina is 5'6", cup size 32C, pant size 0 and wearing size Small
- The model is wearing 3' inch heels in photos, please take into account for length
- If your bust and waist measurements are the same we recommend sizing up for more coverage at bust
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
- chest area
The neck was really low cut
The quality of this dress was really good. The problem with it was the neck was cut really low and it made me uncomfortable. I tried to wrap the dress tight to make it not feel so low and it did not help. I returned it. I’m 5”11’ and 245lbs. The length was perfect. I got the 1xl.
Very stretchy material
It was difficult to put on-very stretchy and I’ll fitting I would like to return it
Classic Wrap Dress
This is a great quality, classic black dress. It was beautiful for pictures; however, I did have to pin the v-neck as it was very deep. I’m 5’7”, wore high heels and still had to have the dress hemmed. Overall, I was happy with the dress and it looked as described and pictured
Cute but needs additional ties for a proper fit
It's cute but there are no inside ties sewn in to secure it in place around your waist. Just one set of outside ties, like a coat. I'll need to do those myself I guess.
It’s a great dress! Very comfy, my bridesmaids said they could sleep in it. The neckline is very low so be prepared to pin it unless you want cleavage.