Jennifer Deep V Maxi Dress | Blue
- Medium-weight, soft knit material
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides with small elastic at back
- Waist can be cinched with side ties, measurements are when untied
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Front slits
- Partially lined
- Shell: 100% rayon, lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- *We recommend hand washing due to fragile fabric and details.
- *Due to the rayon material, this dress will likely need to be steamed upon arrival
- Trina is 5'6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size Small
- barn wedding
- cowboy boots
Fit perfect nice and flowy. A little low cut on the front but great other than that.
I love this dress so much! I highly recommend it! I’m 5’3 and the length is perfect for me.
The quality of the material is wonderful. Dress fits like a charm. I ordered a M and L because I did not know how it would fit. I typically order a Large for my tops and dresses but I will say that the medium fit, it was just snug on the chest which I liked because I felt secure. Could go either way though!
I’m super excited to wear this to my sister’s barn wedding! The slits are perfect to show off my cowboy boots. I ordered a size up as I will be 22 weeks pregnant with #2.
The dress looks like the pictures, aside from arriving extremely wrinkly. You'll definitely need to steam or iron this. I wasn't entirely sure about the rope ties based on the pictures but decided to try it. I think they're a bit too much for the dress, and am returning it. I am 5'3" and the dress was far too long so it would need to be hemmed, and the ropes were very long.