Jennifer Rust Deep V Maxi Dress
- Medium-weight, soft knit material
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides with small elastic at back
- Waist can be cinched with side ties, measurements are when untied
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Front slits
- Partially lined
- Shell: 100% rayon, lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- *We recommend hand washing due to fragile fabric and details.
- Allison is 5'4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size Small
- Miranda is 5'10, 32A cup, size 0 and wearing size Small
- Bekah is 5'10, 36C cup, size 10 and wearing size Large
- Dani is 5'8", cup size 44DDD/44F, and wearing size XXXLarge
- maternity pictures
- post baby
I cannot describe how perfect this dress was for maternity pictures! It was the perfect length and the slits on the side were extremely flattering. Can’t wait to wear this post baby as well, and will probably get more colors I’m 5’3”, 31 weeks pregnant at the time of pictures and ordered a small which is my normal size.
This is my second dress in this style. I literally love it so much that I keep buying it in different colors. If you’re thinking about buying, I highly recommend it. I’m 5’2 and the length is perfect for me.
Very bump friendly. Wore for my beachy maternity pictures and loved it.
Really pretty, well-made dress. Did not find it flattering on my pregnant body. I think this would much more suit someone who is not pregnant. I did not find the neckline to be too low or revealing as others mentioned. I sized up and dress was still too small overall for me. Had to return.
This dress for perfectly for my maternity photos! I generally wear a size 10, I'm 5'7 and was unsure if the medium would be a good fit or not. I ended up buying the large in the mauve color for my baby shower too and it was ok but the bust area kept getting on me so the medium was a much better fit overall!