Jennifer Rust Deep V Maxi Dress
- Medium-weight, soft knit material
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides with small elastic at back
- Waist can be cinched with side ties, measurements are when untied
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Front slits
- Partially lined
- Shell: 100% rayon, lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- *We recommend hand washing due to fragile fabric and details.
- *Due to the rayon material, this dress will likely need to be steamed upon arrival
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4 and wearing size Small
- Bekah is 5'10, 36C cup, size 10 and wearing size Large
- Dani is 5'8", cup size 44DDD/44F, and wearing size XXXLarge
- maternity pictures
Dress came quickly and in great quality. I loved how it made me feel. I wore this in a self love photo shoot. It hugged in just the right spots and just the right amount of sexy without showing too much.
I ordered this dress around week 20 of my pregnancy with the intention of wearing it to a summer wedding and for our maternity photos, and I plan to wear it again for fall family photos once baby arrives. I ordered my usual size (M) and considered exchanging for a size up after receiving it, as there isn't much stretch in the waistline and I was worried it might not fit as my belly and chest grew, but decided to take my chances, and at 34 weeks it still fit for our maternity photos! I did notice the seam along the back is starting to pull a bit after just two wears, but it seems like it will hold for our fall photos as well and hopefully once my belly has shrunk back down a bit, it will put less strain on the dress. I was skeptical about how I would feel about this style on me, as it's definitely not a style I would regularly purchase, but seeing other maternity photos in the reviews convinced me to give it a shot and I am so glad I did.
Beautiful dress, well made and pretty color. Ordered a small, only thing I didn’t think about is how much my boobs have grown since being pregnant. Lucky I was able to squeeze them suckers in. Came out beautiful in the maternity pictures!
Absolutely love this dress! It looks great in photos and is very flattering. The color is nice and neutral.
Absolutely LOVE this dress! I did need to iron out the wrinkles but it came out perfectly. Wore to special occasion dinner celebrating anniversary and birthday! Everyone complimented me! Great fit and design!