Meghan Rust Velvet Wrap Maxi
*Estimated Restock Date For All Sizes: Mid June
- Beautiful quality mid-weight velvet material, suitable for all seasons
- True wrap style
- Beautiful red/orange color
- Mid length sleeves with slight bell
- Maxi length
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Slight stretch throughout
- Steam from inside if needed
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Marianne is 5'6, cups size 32B, size 4 and wearing size small.
- Fits true to size.
- This dress has slight stretch and is adjustable with the wrap style.
- If bigger busted, we recommend sizing up.
- We recommend sizing up after 25 weeks.
- best friend
This is possibly my favorite dress. The material is very comfortable and elegant looking. The color is very vibrant. I'm normally between a medium and a large, got this in a large and it's perfect given its a true wrap dress.
The dress is nice and just what the bride wanted but I definitely don’t think it’s worth $80. I’ve bought similar dresses for $20.
Purchased this dress for a bridesmaids dress and I cannot wait to wear it! The rust color is beautiful, and the dress is so comfortable and easy to wear. Because it’s a wrap dress I made sure to buy the bigger size to fit my chest, and it’s perfect. I highly recommend this dress!
I am 5’9” and it is so difficult to find a maxi dress that covers my feet or just shows a peek of my shoes. This does just that. The material is also rich and thicker/heavier than I expected which is great. This dress exceeded expectations and was beautiful to wear by my best friend as she got married. Will wear this again for other occasions for sure. Stunning.
I purchased this dress for maternity photos. I didn’t size up and I still felt like it was perfect! Will definitely buy from here again for formal events etc. Great condition!