Mimi Midi Dress in Hunter Green
- Thick stretchy material that flatters all body types.
- Gathering detail at front waist.
- Body-con style, dress is meant to fit tight.
- Lined from waist down with a thick, body shaping material.
- Slight high low style.
- Fits true to size, but if you want more room, size up.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup size, 27" waist, and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- Small - Length: 53" (back hem) Bust: 38" Waist: 25"
- Medium - Length: 53.5" (back hem) Bust: 39" Waist: 27.5"
- Large - Length: 54" (back hem) Bust: 40" Waist: 30"
- Hand wash cold water, do not bleach, line dry.
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
As I slipped this dress on right out of the package, I found myself dreaming up hairstyles and baby bumps and shoe pairings because this dress will be in my closet FOREVER. Fits so nicely at the waist/ribs but then roomy and adjustable at the belly and hips, highly recommend
I wore this dress to shoot a wedding (I’m a photographer). It fit SO WELL, and I received so many compliments. Plus it was super comfy!
The fit was great and TTS. It’s stretchy so you could size down if wanted.
I had to do a double take on the reviews for this dress once I got it in the mail. I am confused on why it got any good reviews in the first place given the cheap fabric. If I spent $30 on this dress I would think the price would be appropriate but certainly nothing more. The fit is also very awkward. This was my first BalticBorn purchase and I am less than impressed.
This was my first purchase made from this site. When I received this dress is was cheaper quality than anything I’ve purchased before, which is disgusting for the price!! And the fit was appalling. I can certainly find the same fashion but higher quality items for MUCH cheaper on Amazon. Even more disgusting is the fact that you can only do exchanges, not returns on this site which is a total scam! I exchanged the dress for a sweater that was somehow even CHEAPER quality. So I exchanged THAT too for another sweater and yet AGAIn horrible horrible quality. I honestly never write reviews for anything, positive or negative, but I feel it is an injustice to anyone else who gets lured into this website by the pictures...the pictures ARE NOT at all an accurate representation of what you get. I am SO disappointed. Going to “exchange” my third item in hopes of finding a diamond in the rough, but I’ve lost all hope unfortunately.