Lydia Hunter Green Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Trina is 5'6, pant size 2, 32D cup size and wearing size small.
- Miranda is 5'10, 32B cup and wearing size small.
- family pictures
- maternity photos
This dress is gorgeous! Fits perfect and the color is stunning!
So beautiful and fast service
The dress was shipped and received quickly. The quality of the dress is really good. The fit is like other reviews; arms are a tad snug, but not uncomfortable at all. The length is really long. It's beautiful and flowy, but plan to have it altered. I will definitely be buying from Baltic Born again!
I ordered the Lydia in hunter for a photo shoot later in the spring. The fabric is very nice, and the dress is gorgeous. I’m 5’8” and it is just a bit long on me with heels on. Biggest drawback is the upper arms are tight for me. My arms are 15” for reference. Just wish that part were looser. Also a lot of cleavage. I’ll have to Pin it but I’m still happy with the purchase.
I loved my dress it was perfect for our maternity photos the ONLY issue I had personally was in the arms it was a little tight on my arms the rest of the dress fit perfect. I ordered an XL. I’m 5’6 and it was very long but that’s how I wanted it. I actually fell during the shoot so make sure you pick it up while walking. If your shorter than me you may want to have it Hemmed.