Abigail Sparkle Gown | Champagne
Absolutely stunning in every way, the Abigail Maxi is sophisticated elegance with a touch of glam! Features:
- Surplice neckline
- Keyhole back with button
- Elastic at waist
- Slit at left front
- Fully lined, except sleeves
- Small sparkle/sequin sewn through fabric
- Functional buttons at cuffs
- Stretch throughout fabric
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- Marianne is 5'6, cup size 32B, pant size 4, and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'8, cup size 40DDD, pant size 22 and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Brinley is 5'4, 7 months pregnant, size 4 and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
I bought this dress for my maternity photo shoot! I went up one size and it fit perfect! I love the quality! I was hesitant to spend almost $100 on a dress but I think it was worth every penny! I plan to wear this dress to a wedding around Christmas too!
I love this! It has a nice shimmer and will be perfect for new year’s and/ or Christmas parties
Absolutely love this dress. The material is fantastic. This dress is very well made and worth the money. I just wish they had petite sizing. I am 5’4” and 140lbs (bust size 34d) I bought a medium and I may have been able to go down to a small but the size fit so great except it was way too long even in 5” heels :(. Overall, great experience and would highly recommend
My absolute favorite dress! The fit is amazing and incredibly flattering. For reference, I am 5’9” and 156 lbs, 36C bust, and 28” waist. I ordered a small and it fits perfectly!
This dress was even more beautiful in person! I bought for my maternity pictures and this dress made me feel beautiful. I want to buy it in every color. It was a little big in the chest area (I’m a 36 DD) which required minimal adjustments. It’s also quite long I’m 5’5 (which I was fine with) and I bought a large. This dress would be lovely on any body type for any occasion. Seriously! Run and buy it now!